Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Cricket

I love Wilson Valdez. I call him the Cricket. Because he is cricket-like.

I have to go to a wedding this weekend for one of my best friends from high school. It's a little weird that a lot of my friends are family-ing up, and in light of all of this love, and life and reflection I am left with a truly important question.

What should I wear?

I turn to the most obvious fashion icon for my personal needs, Rick Ross.

Boss.

And while this black on black on black (on black) is working for him, I fear it might be a little played. Ideas? I probably have better fashion sense than you, but who knows, maybe you will accidentally stumble upon something that is brilliant for reasons that are, frankly, beyond your comprehension.

Oh and here's my impression of life:






Did I tell you guys I have a softball team? No? Oh that's because we didn't win until our fourth game. BUT NOW WE DID so hey - I am on a softball team. I am pretty good.

PEOPLE I AM BRINGING THIS BLOG SHIT BACK. Let's do this.

3 comments:

  1. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Content/men/images/Shop-by-Outfit/428.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh some anonymous help. Perfect, summery, classic - I'm getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, it's melrose! anonymous is quick

    ReplyDelete