Monday, January 23, 2012

The Pits

tree fog
I know, I know.

I don't update this anymore. I'm the worst. Blah blah.



It's funny, because it would have been pretty interesting to chronicle the life this blog has missed. I was unemployed for a while, then sort of employed, then unemployed, then had this crazy job that sent me to LA, NY and Vegas, and now kinda half and half employed/unemployed again. Like a surf n turf.

Surf is definitely the unemployed because I don't eat seafood.

It's been a really trying time, truth be told. And it just keeps dragging on.

That's the nature of my work though, part-time work, short contracts, less-than-ideal jobs. I guess it's the path I chose though, so I shouldn't complain too much. But, I am ready for the next step - I'm ready for something full-time and permanent. Something that fits.

I have recruiters helping me find work, which makes me feel kinda important when I pretend they are my agents, and jobs are fighting over me (doesn't happen).

Oh and I have this now, just started: boneshark.tumblr.com so you can go there. It's like this blog, except I actually post things there, but tumblr is kinda for teenage girls. So, it's a plus/minus.

You want an update on my love life? Too bad. Just know that never finding someone who loves you isn't nearly as scary as never finding someone you love.

Keep up the good work, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment