Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bat Skeleton

"We count the days and the months and the years
When we could be counting the words and the thoughts and the ideas

So we're not all the same sum.
So we're measured correctly.

So the heighth and depth and breadth of it -

tell a tale of lives lived and not spent.

Tell a tale of lives lived and not spent. "




So blogger/spot was down yesterday, putting off this post where I am just going to throw a bunch of stuff at you because I think it has been all GAFABPs and Playlists lately.
So here's a bat skeleton.

Boo!

Pretty creepy. I was shocked how much bat skeletons look like human skeletons, and how creepy the wing structure is, like long devil fingers. I love it!

I am enjoying this seasonal change. I love fall, it's my favorite season. I've always had this romantic notion toward this season, but I don't know why. It's been around as long as I've been having romantic notions. I have romantic memories of things that never happened; hot chocolate and campfires, and hands in hands in coat pockets. Maybe this year.

Also Halloween is fast approaching, I'm taking advice on what my costume should be.

You guys need to get more involved, ooooh get me a GAFABP for Thursday's Phillyist. Try to make it about Philly. I am also working on another game for you guys, but I don't know if you'll get involved enough for it. Lazy bones.

3 comments: