Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Playlists

About due, wouldn't you say?

Use this one wisely, it could be dangerous.

A while back I made you a playlist to score some pretty hipster girls, now use this bad boy for a sexy hipster makeout sesh. You're welcome.

Yeah, yeah.

1. Glory Box - Portishead
Starting this one off right. This is such a sexy song with it's mellow beat and smoky, tortured female vocals. This will work.
2. NYC - Interpol This whole album is perfect dim-light music. Dim lights are good for making out.
3. Svefn - G - Englar - Sigur Ros I know he's not really saying this, but the part when it sounds like he's singing "it's youuuuuuu" gets me every time.
4. Wear You Out - TV On The Radio I could probably find a TV on the Radio song for every list, but this album is nearly perfect and this is one sexy song.
5. When You Sleep - My Bloody Valentine Is it poor form to add a song from an album called Loveless? I don't care, this gets the job done.
6. Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs I love this song way too much. And all these romantic-type weepy songs are probably making me look like a pussy. WANT TO ARM WRESTLE? Didn't think so. Back to the Shmaltz.
7. I'm Afraid of Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolfe - Murder by Death I'm a sucker for non-traditional rock instrumentation.
8. 6 Underground - Sneaker Pimps I think we're detecting a theme here. I also was advised against including Garbage.
9. The Prowl - Dan Auerbach Dirty, sexy and bluesy - plus it's called The Prowl.
10. Fade into You - Mazzy Star I couldn't resist. If you actually listen to the words, this song is really creepy and depressing. So don't.
11. Candy - Morphine That sax just works. Plus change one letter and sax is sex!
12. Rhinelander - Cougar Sometimes words just get in the way.
13. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I want - The Smiths I know, I know. But I couldn't help myself. Moz just knows!
14. Criminal - Fiona Apple Just play the whole album. Seriously. Especially if you are making out with me.


There it is, second base guaranteed or your money back.




1 comment: