Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend Rodeo Roundup

A weekend happened.

The Phillies left first, and now they're back again, and I am super stoked. I love the Phillies more than 99% of things in this world.

Also, the Eagles had their first game. It was a dog fight (pun half intended) and everyone got hurt/brain exploded. There was something a little magical about seeing an Eagles quarterback scramble and improvise and MAKE SHIT HAPPEN that reminded me of a certain QB EAGLES




Unlike EVERYONE ELSE EVER, I will spare you the travails and triumphs of my fantasy teams because NO ONE CARES AT ALL.

This weather couldn't be more perfect. Fall is definitely my favorite time of year. I think it says a lot about people that they get so excited about the warmth in the spring, but don't appreciate the lingering warmth of fall. Fall is the best.


Can't Wait!

Hey, give me some ideas for a playlist, I feel like I haven't made one in a while, and I'd like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment