Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hollywood Babylon

So when I went to save this picture off the internet, I found out it was called "Trystan-mourning." Wow that's the worst name ever, Trystan, and it's probably not even real. Way to go.

So that's been me for the past week, except real and not just some goth douchebag girl(?) in a photoshoot. But I am wearing my black veil.

This Tuesday was a big (expensive) nerd day for me. Best Buy owned me.

First up, Venture Brothers Season Four (part 1) came out. C'mon VB, part one? WTcrap.



At least Dean Venture can help soothe my Cole Hamels addiction.

Dean Venture or drawing of Cole Hamels. YOU DECIDE

Also, Star Wars the Force Unleashed II came out. AKA finally a Star Wars game where you can be an awesome Jedi and choke, throw, lightning, decapitate everyone and everything II. I bought this game about six o'clock Tuesday, I beat this game about one AM last night, TOO SHORT. I want more people to decapitate! I want to lightsaber more Rancors! Ugh you're too short, but oh so awesome.

Finally, Rock Band 3 came out. Typically, I am a Guitar Hero kind of guy, as Rock Band seems like it is for douchebags (see Rock Band: Beatles & Rock Band: Green Day). BUT HOLY CRAP REAL GUITAR. I didn't get the guitar, just the keyboard. Shhhh, I know.

Also, tonight. TV Casualty (Ted Leo, Atom, others) cover Misfits songs all night. HOORAY. That is going to be awesome.

GAFABP later.

No comments:

Post a Comment