Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend Rodeo Roundup

Rainbows mean something now, Bible cartoon drawer.

Blah blah rain flood joke haha amirite? ha!

No but really, that was stupid.

Also the Phillies finished the regular season with the best record in baseball. That's pretty dope. You can imagine how happy this made me, considering I love the Phillies more than any person I've ever met in my life.

I made the important life decision that the new Guitar Hero was a good way to spend 100$ and most of my free time for the foreseeable. I think it was a wise decision.

Lookin good, 'be.

At one point, I was a pretty heroic video-game guitar player. I realized that I was good enough that onlookers might think "oh hey, he's pretty good at that, neat." Had I continued down my hero's-quest-journey, I would have gotten to the point that people would think "oh hey, he's really good at that game. Ew." We'll see how this goes.

FYI, my August water bill was twice as much as normal. You know, #incaseyouwerewondering.

As always, keep the playlists and GAFABPs rolling. I know I've been slacking on here, but I think I can blame you for that. Overheard this weekend, by me, to me (wait, that doesn't count as overheard, does it?): "So you're the Bad Person?"

Boo ya! Infamy is mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment