Monday, October 18, 2010

If you're gonna scream, scream with me.

Halloween is coming up, maybe I'll actually wear a costume this year instead of just wearing my sweater that vaguely resembles Freddy Krueger's. I was going to be a Chilean Miner, so I wouldn't have to shave my beard, but I bet that is going to be super played by then.

Chomp chomp chomp chomp. That's what the pipe noise always sounded like to me.

Public Advisory: NO ONE BE ANYONE FROM JERSEY SHORE (Macaroni Rascals) FOR HALLOWEEN. Thank you.

Here is an article Gavin McInnes surely volunteered. I think it's crap. For one, who is his audience? No one calls themselves a hipster. Me-someone who makes fun of hipsters? Um, You Chose...Poorly! Also, bonus me-giving-him-shit in the comments on the article. But hey, maybe you'll like it.

This continues to make me laugh. I have no idea why. I am truley sorry for your lots.

My friend keeps me updated on the internet.

The Phillies. ALL DAY EVERYDAY. Carlos Ruiz: My nickname is Chooch.

Ok homework:

Halloween costume ideas, GAFABPs (really, do this. It will be on like a super popular website, and then maybe I'll be famous and you can have that feather for your cap), playlist requests

Also this:

7 comments:

  1. Also (in the video) who is that awesome skull face pirate baron? I want to hang out with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slutty Lumberjack, Dear Tony, Why am I so crazy?, Halloween playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, definitely. Because you're a girl. Ok, probably.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surely an enjoyable post this day, Tony. Perhaps your next GAFABP should tackle the age-old question of "How is babby formed?" As for Halloween costumes: I'm going as Brett Favre's penis. Think it's hip enough?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could I answer it any better than it already has been? They need to do way instain mother. I mean, that's pretty clear.

    I think that's perfect. I look forward to your Crocs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched Sunday night's game with Mom and we kept repeating "My nickname is Chooch."

    ReplyDelete