Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Down Time




Everyday miracles, angels in America, Jewish holidays; listen up:

I have yet to replace a single light bulb in my apartment in the 20 months I've lived here. SO REAL. Magical.

Also, SHAMROCK SHAKES.

Yesterday, I got money deposited into my account from my insurance company. A mere 43 days after my car was totaled. Phew, life in the digital age moves at a break neck pace.

I still have no clue what car I want. Nor have I figured out if I am going to go cheap and buy a car with the money I got flat out, or bite the bullet and use it as a down payment and slog through another 48 months of monthly payments. Both ideas kinda blow if you ask me. HOW ABOUT YOU JUST GIVE ME A CAR. Then I can use the money for tattoos and hats and shoes and credit card bills. HOORAY. And shamrock shakes.

My birthday is 10 days away and I have no plans. Get the surprise party plans on point, yo.

What should I ask for for my birthday? Houseboat? Good idea.

1 comment:

  1. what's up with the shamrock shakes with whipped cream and a cherry? who the hell asked for that shit?

    ReplyDelete