Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Rodeo Roundup

Birthday Edition!


Wildly delicious Root Beer cupcakes provided by Ashley, MVP of Birthday Boom.

Friday was my 28th birthday. We partied. I had a blast, and was so glad so many people could make it out and have a good time in honor, celebration and devotion to me. Thanks homeys.

I was glad people could get so drunk just because it was my birthday. Too bad no one puked/fought/cried.

Got some excellent presents:

This incredible Camel ad featuring baseball players talking about how MILD camels SMOKE. It's awesome

A completely bizarre/awesome version of Notes from Underground
that included The Gambler in the back of the book upside down. It's hard to explain. But awesome.

Star Wars Mad Libs.

A new baseball glove.

AND MANY MORE!

All in all, it was a good birthday. Thank you to those who made it that way.

Here is a playlist (!) that is a representative sample of the songs I chose with the twenty dollar bill I put in the jukebox that night. ENJOY THE PLAYLIST!





No comments:

Post a Comment