Friday, March 18, 2011

Saint Craptrick's Day




Wow. Last night got a little weird.

It was pretty tame at the bar, I was kind of expecting things to be a little more...festive.

It was the two year anniversary of me realizing one of my life-long dreams of getting to throw a scumbag through a window. Remembered fondly.

While it was less than ideal, it sure did bring some crazy weirdo lames out of the woodwork.

Let me give you the dossier on my (least) favorite:
Dude
Black weird curly hair
One large black earring
Johnny Cash shirt
Confusing jeans
Timberlands
Very ugly and oddly placed forearm tattoo
Overheard quotes:

"Man, chicks are SO DECEIVING!"
"Yeah man, that's right, FUCK college. Makes you stupid. Schools make you IGNORANT!"
"Yeah man, I have like booze back at the place, any thing you bring would be chaaaaasers. Rock and roll, man. Rock and roll"

So that was my night.

Also BASKETBALL, SPRING TIME, birthday planning (not actually happening), car shopping (not so much either)

Got my first birthday gift yesterday (from myself) - a new baseball glove! I was way too excited about this. It's rubber banded right now. I can smell it.

I have included a picture of Evel Knievel because he is my hero and I want an Evel tattoo.

Holler.

1 comment: