Thursday, January 27, 2011

DMX

Snowpocalypse '11? Not quite, but that was some serious snow last night.

Wandered out into it to get some medicine. There was a foot of snow on the street. Way to go, jerks. I park for twenty minutes and I get a parking ticket, but you can't clean the streets? I SEE HOW IT IS.

I just finished off my farewell column for Phillyist, that should be up soon. I'll let you know.

Some tweets I tweeted today:

I got [crumbs] on my [shirt] and there's no remorse, I got [icing] on my [face] cause I [ate] a [cake], I'm a [messy eater] #DMXedited


It's the nonstop [meow, meow] of [playful kittens] #DMXedited


Running around here like some brand new [kitten] that's about the get [petted] #DMXedited



So, if you aren't yet, get at me on there. TWITTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment