Friday, January 21, 2011

RIP

So this is happening.

Crap.

Phillyist will no longer be publishing new posts as of February 1st.

I blame everyone, but me.

To be honest, this is a huge bummer, and I am super grateful Phillyist hooked me up and gave me a spot to post my stuff.

I'll write more about this when I understand it a little better.

If all else fails I will just publish my GAFABPs here, as I did before. But I would really love to find another home for them.


Hmmm I wonder if Philebrity is 'hiring'.

3 comments:

  1. That's a huge bummer.

    So is this thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear it, Tony. I'm sure you'll be able to find somewhere else that's popular to be able to publish your stuff. What you have to say is worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    I really appreciate the support.

    ReplyDelete