Monday, February 28, 2011

Curls

So this whole finding a car thing is kind of like finding a girlfriend.

It's going to cost me a ton of money and frustration. And really I just need one that is going to look so cool it gets me girls.

Last night I forgot to take out the trash and change the cat's litter. This caused me to have a "nightmare" about finding another, unchanged, secondary cat box in my apartment. My brain is stupid when I'm not in charge of it.

Hey it's 60 degrees today! But also Seattle. Take the good with the bad.

I had to go to a notary yesterday, and it made me realize that notary might be the silliest, most archaic public service position in existence. It's like having a horse inspector around the corner.

OSCARS! I didn't see a single movie that was nominated for any of those awards. Not a single one. I honestly think the last movie I saw in the the theaters in the last 365 days was Paranormal Activity 2, and that was terrible (as I knew it would be).

Let's party?

No comments:

Post a Comment