Thursday, February 24, 2011

Warlock

Woah, long time no see. Sorry about that, creeps.

Still car blah blah blahing. Insurance companies are devils, etc.

I think I might go check out a 1979 Warlock. Badass truck hey.



Besides that, my life is boring.

Lately, a few people have made the same accusation about me.

They say I'm a big fish in a small pond, and that's just how I like it. I can tell you all I want about how much I love the suburbs, and how the city isn't really for me, and how I've done that and I'm over it. But, maybe they are right. Maybe I do like being the coolest guy in town. Maybe I do like everyone knowing my name. Maybe I do want to be a big, handsome, funny fish in a small pond. This needs more thought.

1 comment:

  1. you just want to go where everybody knows your nameeeeee.. dun dun dun daaunnnnnnn. you just like dancing with that lady who misc dances around town. I dig wayne. its too cute. you go tony.

    ReplyDelete