Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Picked the Wrong Day to Quit Sniffing Glue

Post subtitled: I have always depended on the ineptitude of strangers.

Sooooo today I was taking a wee break from work to run some errands.

As I approached my car I thought "Hm, that's weird, I don't remember parking my car at a 45 degree angle, half on a snow bank"



and then it hit me: I didn't! Some stranger was kind enough to take their car and ram it into my car, achieving that awesome new parking spot.

That was so nice of someone. To be able to manage hitting my car so hard that it moved 6-8 feet. I am really impressed they were able to generate enough force about 25 feet from a stop sign, on a turn, in front of a school to smack my car this hard. Wow!

Thanks again!

It's worse than it looks. The other car apparently had to be towed.








2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Were you able to identify who did it? It must have been easy for that someone to hit your car and making it park 8 feet away because of the weather; the roads are slippery and wet. How's your car now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other car had to get towed, so my insurance knew who it was. I never found out.

    My car got totaled. RIP subaru.

    ReplyDelete