Monday, February 7, 2011

K-S my H



So I found this thing of York peppermint patties from Christmas. And it made me feel like this song. Presumably, strippers and blow make most people feel like this song.

I am sure there is a heart attack joke in here somewhere.

This is funny to me because someone thought you might want to follow along with the lyrics and made a Youtube video of that. Maybe they are picturing people using this to do some low budget, at-home Karaoke to this song. That makes me sad.

Sweet typeface bro.

One of these days I'm going to make an anonymous blog so I can blog about actual crazy shit and you can laugh at me and people I know in real life. As for now, I think that would be a terrible idea.

I think one of the greatest hurdles most novelists need to clear is the ability, shamelessness and willingness to sell out their closest friends and family. I strive for this. question mark??



No car updates. I see this shaking out one of two ways:

a) car is totaled. I am forced to haggle with insurance over price of car, takes a few weeks for a check to come.

b) car is not totaled. I must wait a few weeks for car to be fixed, pay a $500 deductible and my car will never be the same.

BOTH THESE OPTIONS SUCK.

2 comments:

  1. it took me 41 days to get a check for my car. 41 days. and if I didn't call every week to 'check in,' it would've taken longer for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, you can use any sort of shit-talking necessary about me...kisses!

    ReplyDelete