Tuesday, August 3, 2010

All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia

Sorry kids, hope you missed me yesterday.

Keep the playlist ideas coming, we have some good ones. And some weird ones. Keep up the good/weird work.

So I was watching Planet Earth on Blu Ray (us bloggers live the life) last night, and came upon this hilarious/terrifying when dead dude.

Kill it with fire.

That's a deer skull. A deer with fangs. Why do deer need fangs? Simply to terrify me? Well, good luck looking like this:


Pet it with fire.

Ummm, ok, in theory fangs sound cool and all, but this execution is terrible. He looks like the joker deer who puts chop sticks in his mouth at dinner to make his deer buddies laugh. Your skull is way more terrifying than you are.

In other news, I still need a job and have yet to become a millionaire writer. You guys probably thought one or both of those things was the reason I didn't post yesterday. You'd be wrong. I didn't post yesterday because I am lazy.

My actual recent playlist:
Gaslight Anthem
Cap'n Jazz
Lucero
Descendents
UYD

In my days of looking at things on the internet, I've seen some crazy, horrible stuff. Then I came across this. That website is horrible. In all the terribleness that exists on the internet, that site might take the cake. And the cake is made of barf and shame. Seriously don't click that link. I don't even know why I posted it. If you can't figure out what bad-dragon.com/toys might be, then you probably aren't prepared for it, and if you are prepared for it, I probably don't want you anywhere near me.

Edit: after a few complaints - that link is Not Safe For Work. Obviously, since it's pretty much Not Safe for Life. Also feel free to play my game - which of your friends is most likely to own one of those?

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that link Tony...I just clicked on it at work. Also where do I submit my GAFABP? I have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I warned you.

    Ummm you can submit it here in the comments, email it to me (a.e.mckinley@gmail.com) or facebook it to me? I had to take the submission box away because it was screwing up the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. efukt.com or uselessjunk.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say that link *is* safe for work! It's about time our jobs got into our heads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think that link is safe even if you work in dildo factory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congraduation 2 u
    collude a lucky lottery

    ReplyDelete
  7. u r sooo right about that website. its horribly horrible. yuck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clicked on link... Laughed my ass off. Seriously, I guess I'm one of the people that you don't want anywhere near you. I even bookmarked it. ;) LMAO! Thanx for the link! Who knew that a search for dear with fangs would lead me to such a site as that! haha

    ReplyDelete