Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloweekend Rodeo Roundup



This was the best part of Halloween. The sound quality on this video is terrible for some reason. It sounded great there. The show was perfect, everyone there, despite being 25-45, was 16 for the night. Including the band. Ted's impression of Danzig was so spot-on. I have never seen so many 35 year old stage divers.

Other than that, I was a lumberjack for Halloween, as I like costumes that require little effort and deliver maximum punch. It went over well.

Some stupid baseball teams played each other or something, I don't remember.

Send me some Good Advice From a Bad Persons for tomorrow, please. C'mon I know you want to be immortalized on that super popular Phillyist website.

Oh and then last night a bunch of people voted and talked about it on facebook. Way to go voters! I'm so proud you did something that takes four minutes. It's like a starbucks trip, except free and there was probably a shorter line.


Got a couple playlists in the works too.

No comments:

Post a Comment