Monday, November 8, 2010

Rodeo

Another weekend in the books.

Holy crap, it's November?

File under: Bad stuff my cat does (Oh yeah, I have a cat now)

My five pound cat somehow managed to pull down my trash can and toss the contents. I am not quite sure how. I am impressed. She continually does things that boggle my mind when I am not looking. Hey tiny cat, how did you carry an entire bag of candy corn clear across the apartment and into your nest of dirty clothes and trash you have made in my bedroom? Hey tiny cat, what the hell was that super loud noise?

In an exciting turn of events, my cat looks exactly like this cat:



Which is pretty exciting. That's obviously a good cat to look like.

Apples to Apples always makes me laugh, sometimes by myself. I somehow managed to not win on Anne Frank OR Rosie O'Donnell though, tough crowd.

I got lectured on not recycling. I want to move. I need someone to pay me for writing. Maybe I'll find a rich guy and write funny messages for him. That sounds too romantic.

3 comments:

  1. The word rodeo makes me think of Kyuss.
    You forget to mention that we were accused of psychic cheating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chubbmarine is awesome.

    And the cheating is probably right.

    ReplyDelete