Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekend Rodeo Roundup

I went to a wedding this weekend. I got dressed up and got my date dressed up and we matched kinda because I'm classy n shit.

It was a nice wedding, it was a retirement party for one of my all-time shenanigans cohorts. Oh, the times we had and should have gotten in trouble for. Goodnight sweet prince.

Sometimes I feel like this. Especially on airplanes and at baseball games.

It's so Christmas. That means presents. Usually I am quite good at getting presents for people. I love getting good presents for people. This year, total present block. None ideas. For anyone. It's bizarre and frustrating. I don't even know what I want for my self. DAMN THIS CHRISTMAS BLOCK!

My blog overlords at Phillyist have requested some sort of countdown to 2011 or top ten list for 2010 or something. I should do a few. Any suggestions?

So what are you all asking for from Santa?

Christmas wishlist item of the day:



BEAR CHAIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment