Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Write

Is it Wednesday? Why is this week confusing me so much. I'll blame daylight savings.

I am getting wicked excited about the Christmas season. Christmas songs, Christmas commercials, Christmas candy. It's on. It's not even Thanksgiving yet, this is bad.
I love the Christmas gift guides online. I don't know why. I get way too excited for those.

I should make up a Christmas wish list. I'll make a Dear Santa post soon. Word is bond.

KO!

I miss the Phillies. The Flyers are being pretty awesome though, I just wish they played more. Last night there were no sports on. None. What's up with that? Dumb.

I am officially looking to take my writing to the next level. The level that includes financial compensation. Tips? Advice?

Also I've been thinking about moving lately. Just for the excitement. Also for a parking spot.

My cat is bad.

1 comment:

  1. You make my life. Let's see this Christmas wish list. I hope I'm on it!

    ReplyDelete