Tuesday, November 16, 2010

QB Eagles

Lolredskins. Haha. That was a good game.

THIS. x6

She likes primary colors.

This is my cat. I told her to do her impression of a creepy worm for that picture. She obliged.

She and I had a meeting.

My agenda: No more toe biting at 7 A.M.

Her agenda: double lunch

We are at an impasse.



Ha take that docile cat! Merry Christmas docile cat! (not my cat)


In case you forgot, I am still looking to GET PAID. So if you want to PAY ME, do it already. Boo ya.

I have a bachelor party to go to this weekend. It's going to be one of those pizza bachelor parties, not one of those stripper ones. But I'm ok with that, because pizza>strippers.

Holy crap 50$ does not get you much at Whole Foods, except murderlust. I always forget just how bad it is in there. I know you people have been to other grocery stores, why do you forget how to function as a human when you are around muesli?

No comments:

Post a Comment