Thursday, June 24, 2010

Addendum



This is the greatest picture of all time. Even better than this one



Just found out that "The Boys", which I recommended earlier, is being made into a movie. Today's lesson: If you want your graphic novel made into a movie, have me read it. Also: Please make this work for Preacher, thanks.

AND! Today's Bitch of the Day!

The power went out today from those wicked thunderstorms that rolled through. I live next to a nail salon. Where I moonlight. Ok, only the first part of that is true. Anyway - so my power's out, their power's out. That didn't stop some wobbling main-line troll from getting her nails done. "I don't care if you have to dry my finger and toe nails with one of those old fashioned paper fans! I can't miss this appointment, my Pomeranian needs to get to the groomer!" I imagine her shouting. Being ever industrious and kind, the nail workers obliged. They fanned her freshly painted hand and feet sausages with old fashioned paper fans. Way to go lady! You're the bitch of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment