Monday, June 14, 2010

WRR

Ahhh another weekend in the books. A hot, humid, gross weekend. Felt like I was back in 'Nam.

The World Cup started. I decided I was going to watch it this year. Those crafty soccer players immediately put me to the test by going out there and getting two goals in two games, which both ended in ties. I am tested. Watching 130 lb guys with bad haircuts pretending to be hurt as they flop and kick their way to a nil nil draw isn't making my World Cup mission easy. I will stick to it. Oh, and those horns. THOSE HORNS. USA USA USA.

Speaking of USA USA USA

Han, mah bukee, keelee caleya ky kah. Hay lapa no ya Solo!

What a story. I smell a Disney movie. Oh no wait, that's just pork rinds dipped in icing. I guess we all need goals? And then we need to eat those goals. And die. At least this story let me look up some phonetic Jabba the Hutt quotes! Excuse to use star wars tag!

cute! cruel? who cares, cute!

Is this cruel? I don't think so. Animals get groomed all the time. I see those stupid big poodles with their stupid haircuts and nobody says that is cruel. These guys just get dyes with their cuts. I'm in! Can I make my cats look like hammerhead sharks?


pew pew!

Is this awesome or stupid? Both! That site has some other great stuff for sale too.

Well that wraps up your links for the day. Get into it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh god, those horns are awful! And is that Cruel? More like AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete