Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekend Rodeo Roundup

An extra weekend day. Always great. Except when you work on holidays. Then it's less great.

Friday
Friday's have gotten a little routine for me. Work late and take it easy. That has been the plan the last few weeks. Meh.

Saturday
Holidayday. Barbecue, meat, yard games, watching sports. Everything you'd expect from the Memorial Day weekend Saturday. It was fun. Nothing too wild, met some grownups I didn't know, which always makes me a little anxious - even if I had no reason to be. I didn't have to impress these grownups or anything, it still always makes me a little nervous though.

Sunday
Monster Dragon. Went to the track to watch some Harness racing on Sunday. It had been a while since I had been to a track. I always forget just how terrifying some of the people who go to watch horses race each other are. I always enjoy myself though - I love gambling. Went up and met the guy who announces the races, he was certainly "quirky".

Monday
Bonus blog day. Monday I worked, because I didn't have off like most people. But I did cut out early. I went to my sister's place to take care of her EIGHT cats. That's too many cats for non-crazy people to have. Half are temporary to be fair, but still. The kittens were adorable, as to be expected. Went to a barbecue after that, watched the Flyers lose. And now here we are on a rainy Tuesday that feels like a rainy Monday. And this whole thing is boring as sin. Sorry readers. I'll be back later with a little TART slash DOAH. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Shouldn't it be TART slash DOAH? Also, where is Moises Alou getting hypnotized? That's the only reason I come here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed. I was thinking more of Moises Alou listening to techno.

    ReplyDelete