Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend Rodeo Roundup

Kind of a new direction with the WRR, I think it's too personalizing and pedantic to tell you about my weekend. Let's keep that curtain drawn. On (completely contrary to) that note, here is an awesome trivial point about my day. A rock fell from a dump truck and broke my windshield today. Sweet.

TOO SEXY! SFW f'real though

So this girl gets fired for being "too sexy." Which, if true, is awful - and thanks to the hard hitting journalism of CBS, you can decide for yourself with their 37 picture spread of her work outfits and dorky poses. I got through about eight. Thanks CBS. NB if she was fired for being "too sexy" that's obviously crap. On the other hand, she probably only got the job for being sexy and is wildly under qualified. Which she basically admits to. I wanted more training I swear! I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way! Back in my day girls like this had a place in the office. As a secretary. Nice to look at but don't get too close to that glass ceiling. This little Titcarus flew too close to the sun it sounds like. Or the bank is a massive, evil corporation who fired this independent Beyonce of a woman. Either way.


iFail

iPhone network craps the bed in the new phone's keynote. Apple fanboys everywhere praise the iPhone's new patience building ap. Loved how he just showed off pictures after that. And people clapped. Because pictures looked slightly better on a phone that is four years newer. Culty. Dude in the audience brings a good burn with about 10 seconds left in the clip though.

this made my day.


spelling is hard :(

Well, I see their point. Spelling is hard. But on the other hand, you're a moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment