Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Diary of a Hater

Hey! You know what I hate? Fake cookies! I'm looking at you, oatmeal raisin.



If I wanted all that healthy crap I wouldn't be eating cookies, now would I. It's not like they are good for you either. Is this some sort of guilt avoidance trick? "I want cookies, but I don't want to feel bad about it - I'll just throw some non-delicious crap in there and it will be all better!"

No! It doesn't work like that. Man up and eat a triple chocolate chunk, pansy. Hey raisins, get out of here. You're dumb, you aren't even a grape. You don't belong in my cookies. Sometimes you even trick me into thinking you are chocolate chips and I get SO MAD at you. I hate you.



Hey - you want a broccoli cookie? No! I don't, creep.

My worst birthday ever was the one where my mom get me a carrot cake. CARROT CAKE? You've got to be kidding me. Carrots don't belong in cakes! What am I, a rabbit? Thanks for nothing, MOM. You're lucky I got so many sweet GI Joes that birthday, or you would have been on my shitlist all year.

Destro, you idiot! Carrot cakes are gross!

Also currently hating:
Ineffective air conditioning
Bad drivers
Sirens
World Cup games that don't involve someone getting kicked in the face
Shirts with sleeves
The Man
Waiting a whole week for the next FNL episode
Not having more GAFABPs (Your fault!)

Currently digging/getting stoked on:
Concerts of bands I never thought I'd see (Faith no more, Cap'n Jazz)
Futurama
Kittens (shut up!)
Root Beer!

4 comments:

  1. If you didnt have the palate of a 3rd grader you would be able to appreciate the joy that is oatmeal cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm.. this is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. My palette is excellent. Not tainted by raisins or free range oatmeal

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the best post you've made thus far. the reason? a whole bunch of exclamation points.

    ! ! !!!! !! !!!!

    ReplyDelete