Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Diary of a Hater

You know what used to drive me BONKERS and, as I found out from youtube, still does?

Kids who are horrible at Legends of the Hidden Temple.

Quick! Give him your life pendant!

The questions in the beginning were super easy. If you got eliminated right off, you are a moron. Second, the challenges were super easy. Third, the temple was super easy.

The hardest part about the entire temple was a 4 rung ladder. Seriously. How did you not make it through the shrine of the silver monkey? It was only three pieces! THREE PIECES! How did you screw that up? Watching these mouth breathers struggle to put together a foam 3 piece puzzle inspired so much rage in me. It wasn't even a maze. It was just some rooms were locked. Turn around, big deal. My favorite part of the show though, in retrospect since it made me furious at the time, was teammates palpably hating each other. First, the dude would go. He'd be sliding through doors in his team colored sweatpants, busting through walls, climbing through the fake snakes. He was killing it. Eventually though, a temple guard would get him. On to the girl. Who would meander around the temple, never running, go into rooms that were already locked, screw up puzzles, push the same door button over and over while it didn't open and just fail miserably. This is really funny to watch now.

That's one of the longer paragraphs I've ever written on here. Bitching about kids failing at a gameshow from 15 years ago. Moving on.

I've always wanted a piece of the Aggro Crag. Saw one on Ebay once for $35,000. On to Mo for the results: TOO EXPENSIVE. I'd probably pay $500.

People who don't have tattoos always look at mine and tell me their ideas. It is funny to me. People without tattoos always have elaborate plans for their first one. "Well yeah, it's like a butterfly in a circle. The circle represents my grandmother because she was always "AROUND" get it? And I'm the butterfly, because I took a long time to realize I'm a beautiful person, and they both also represent change, cause like a butterfly changes, from a moth into a butterfly. and it's also about my sister. cause she's like beautiful."

Or they just come up with horrible reasons for their completely standard flash tattoos. See above.

Also don't call them tats, or tatts, or ink. Tattoos is fine. Plus it is fun to say! any word with double o is fun to say. Boobs, taboo, woot etc.



Jason must be stoked. I wish some girl would get a tiger face in the shape of a butterfly with my name under it. How romantic.

Rank your tattoo? Ok: last.

2 comments:

  1. Your thoughts on my tattoos, Tone Bone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. taboo is fun to say. it's also fun to watch.
    kay parker. ooo baby baby.

    ReplyDelete