Monday, July 5, 2010

WRR

First up, a weather report:

ssssssssizzle

Second up, USA USA USA USA!

America! I responded to 75% of my text messages with one of those two messages. I like fireworks and America. USA!

Awww USA USA!

I got to do something I never thought I'd get to do. I saw Faith No More. It was awesome. It was like 1995, except I was 12 then. So it was like 1995 but I am 27. And awesome. Also, I shot fireworks at my friends while they peed in the woods. They deserved it.

I didn't pay attention to any news this weekend because of USA USA USA and Faith No More. So I don't have any news links for you. You people probably don't even know how to read anyway. You're just here for the pictures.

Here's my impression of the news anyway: "Waaaaah! Waaah!" and "Oil! In the Ocean! BP sucks!" "Obama, Still President" "Sports!" "Fat Person is Fat" "Dead Person is Dead" and "Life, Future Suck"

Anyway, see you clowns tomorrow. Keep it real. GAFABP, dump em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment