Monday, July 19, 2010

The Spice Must Flow

What a strange weekend. 80 year old birthday party, the past, Dune, hot dogs with cheese in them, a frog, math and a lot of reading.

I like your style.

Most 80 year olds I see make me not want to be 80. They are frail, smell weird and talk too loud. But, seeing four generations of my mom's family having fun and celebrating my grandfather changed my mind. First, he may be 80 and 5'2 but he can still beat me up. Second, it was a really good time. Maybe 80 ain't so bad. He's also great at talking about baseball. Like I will be.

I want a new tattoo so badly. It has been way too long since my last. I want something scientific. I want a science tattoo. Or a Dune tattoo. I'm the worst. Any Dune fans have any Dune tattoo ideas?

I am taking the next LSAT, but it isn't til October. I wonder if I'll study for it or just wing it like the rest of my entire life.

I realize that most of this crap isn't blog worthy, but you're reading it, so - joke's on you.

It was pretty awesome when I was allowed into a bar wearing my giant Crimson Ghost shirt and my friend in his foppish 30 dollar white urban outfitters deep V wasn't. SUCKER.





This is the notebook where I do my maths. It is strange doing math again, strangely cathartic. I missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment